Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm Sick of Being Sick!!!

Well, I'm sick again.  Got pneumonia again.  Been out of work since Dec 29th, really bored and feeling really crappy.  There is a song by the Bob and Tom show, made created and performed by Bob, and it so defines me right now, called 'I'm Sick of Being Sick!'.

Oh, well, I just gotta get better.  This CVID i have really gives me some problems.

On to fun things:  The Superbowl!!!

Wow, the Arizona Cardinals, who woulda thunk it!  I have to admit, I didn't think they could do it.  But they looked impressive against the Eagles.  Good defense, and a great explosive offense.  It'll be interesting to see how they do against the Steelers D!!

By the way, I'm going for the Steelers, being a former PA guy (and because the Bears are out).

Speaking of the Bears, I think we have a good start on our offense, but we need some receiving talent.  We have Hester, a great deep throw threat, but we need some other good receivers to take some heat of him.  I think Orton is going to be a good, solid quarterback, and Forte is a good running back.

Well, all for Tuesday.  See how things go tomorrow.

vladimir10

No comments: