Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday....

It's Friday, almost noon.  Still out of work, have a PET scan on Monday morning, dreading the results.  Still not feeling better, my chest hurts, have some trouble with my breathing, well, I don't know, I am just, well, whatever...

I'm not sure if anyone is reading this.  At one point I wrote my friends and family and told them I was doing a blog, but I only wrote a couple of times, then gave up.  Maybe some are.  I thought Google had a way to track hits, but can't find it.  Oh, well, maybe it makes me feel better.

Football!  Listening to Roger Goodell, commissioner of the NFL, give his State of the League right now.  Interesting, he has some things going on, but doesn't really say much.  He says they are doing well, but the NFL has to keep costs down like all others in the world.  I hope the NFL keeps going well.  It is by far my favorite sport.  I love the NFL, and want to see them continue to grow.  We are supposed to go to Chicago this year(me, my wife, Kevin and Emily) for a game as my 40th b-day comes up in August.  I hope we can.  I am so excited about it.  We'll see...

Well, enough for the day, go back to reading online comic books, at Marvel.  Great Digital comics there...

No comments: