Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sorry

Well, I guess I haven't posted in a while, been a weird year. Getting my strength back, though and been working outside of my house a lot:





Working on replacing my sidewalk in back of my house. Taking a little longer than we had hoped. Was working on it right along, had 2 pallets of pavers down, and then found out the last 2 pallets were different. So, working with Lowes on getting 2 replacement pallets.


Of course, lots of time dealing with James too:







As you can tell, bit too high energy





:)





But a great kid, quite a chatter box lately.

An, of course, it Football Season again, and that means time to cheer for the Bears again!!!
And, really, I'm a big Bears fan, and a real team player, but come on, can't we get a more steady quarterback. I can't just stand it. I know we have won pre-season games (they don't count, by the way), but Rex's performance has been mediocre at best. We really need some steady play from him.
Well, that's all for know. I'll see happens by tonight.
Have a Nice Day!!!





No comments: