Saturday, January 27, 2007

SuperBowl Sunday!!!


Well, almost. One week to go, and it'll be a great game. My wife is cheering for the Colts, so it'll be tense around the house here. Thought about having a SB party, or going to one, but I'm not sure I'm strong enough for one yet. I am getting stronger, but it's going to take a while.

As for the game, I think Rex will be OK. Nothing great, maybe 200 yds passing, 1 TD, 1 int. What will win us the game is the running game. Between Jones and Benson, we'll destroy the Colts D!

As for Peyton, well, I do like him, but, well, it's the Bears! Monsters of the Midaway!! Look out Peyton, we're coming for ya!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Craig! I thought of you when I heard the Bears were in the Superbowl--you must be so excited! I'm going to try to find the game over here (we do get a sports channel that shows some college football), but it just won't be the same without all the funny commercials. What's up with Katrina supporting the Colts? Emily

Unknown said...

Howdy, Emily. Well, one, she likes Peyton Manning. And, two, she always chooses the oppisite of me in football games. As for being excited, that is and understatement!!!